Accelerometer Filtering Example
Shake! is a re-imagining of Apple's AccelerometerGraph demonstration App.
It is available as source code only from GitHub.
Shake! is only available as source code from GitHub, and you can find out more about it on my blog.
- Each accelerometer channel gets its own graph that shows raw, filtered, RMS and level detected traces.
- Settings can be applied independently to each channel (or to all channels simultaneously.)
- Signal sources include the Acclerometer data, or calculated Sinusoid, Step and Impulse sources.
- Filter types include Low, High and Bandpass filters of 1st and 2nd order.
- The source code has been released under a BDS-3 style license, so you are free to use it anyway you want.